- Helpful Links
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Steadfast Life
Most Corporate Travel Insurance policies will cover you to some degree for:
The standard leisure travel insurance policy does not suit the business traveller. If you are a frequent business traveller we can arrange an annual Travel Insurance policy that will cover you for trips taken within the policy period. An annual policy is usually a more cost effective option than taking out multiple policies.
- Emergency hospital and medical expenses
- Replacement of lost travel documents and luggage
- Accidental death, disability and loss of income
- Hire car excess
- Cancellation expenses due to delayed flights or illness
- Kidnap and ransom
- Personal Liability
- Up to 180 days in total
Who needs corporate Travel Insurance?
You should consider arranging travel insurance if:
- You are planning a trip overseas
- You are planning a trip within Australia involving plane travel, tours or hotel stays where cancellation fees are costly and you would be substantially out of pocket should anything happen
- You are a frequent business or personal traveller.
Having a current health insurance policy does not always mean your overseas medical expenses will be covered, check before departing to ensure you are safe. In the event that you are covered; you may be able to reduce your travel insurance premium, so let your broker know before taking out a policy.
Many tour operators will not allow travellers to depart or to participate in particular activities without travel insurance, if you are considering forging travel insurance it is a good idea to contact them and confirm you won't be affected.
Not all locations are covered. Always check with your policy that an exclusion is not in place.
Make sure that all policies provide an unlimited medical benefit.
If your travel is greater than 180 days, you may require an expatriate policy that extends the coverage whilst overseas.