Motor Vehicle

What you need to know

What does car insurance cover?

Car insurance provides financial compensation for, property damage and liability incurred as a result of a motor vehicle accident.

Who needs car insurance? 

If you own or operate a vehicle, car insurance is essential. It helps protect you, your fellow drivers, other people's property and your car. It can also help protect you in the event of a motor vehicle related lawsuit.

The BBA Insurance Brokers solutionThere are many important protections that should be considered when obtaining a motor vehicle policy.

Here are some available insurance options:

  • Third party property damage - Ensures compensation is available with respect to damage to other peoples' property resulting from an accident caused by you. It does not cover costs incurred by you as the result of an accident.
  • Third party fire and theft - Provides the same insurance as third party property damage. Plus, it provides insurance should your vehicle be stolen or damaged by fire. 
  • Comprehensive - Provides the same insurance as third party fire and theft. However, it also covers you should your vehicle be damaged in an accident. Many additions to this level of insurance are available from insurance companies.

Car insurance does not insure any bodily injury costs to you as the result of an accident.

Count on BBA Insurance Brokers to find quality car insurance cover at the best rates!

Contact us for additional information or a car insurance quote
If you need Car Insurance or if you just want to learn more, BBA can help!

Contact us at (03) 9470 3322 or

BBA Insurance Brokers services all of Australia.

[minigen_include 24]